Delivery & Charges
We provide our very best to ensure your purchased items reach you. The followings are our Shipping / Postage policy that serve as our delivery guideline;
- Items will be delivered to you at the location of delivery indicated by you in your Order and the delivery time indicated by us at the time of your order checkout (as updated in the Order Confirmation).
- We shall notify you if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- We will not be able to deliver to some area locations due to certain delivery technical circumstances, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your Order and arrange for delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- We deliver in our standard packaging.
- We will not be liable to the risk of the product delivery upon the delivery process. We will not be liable for loss or destruction of the Product. Any breach of obligations by you, might impact your ability to shop on m8studio.com.my in the future.
- If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within one week of our first attempt to deliver the Product to you) accept delivery, we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
(a) charge you for any fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
(b) no longer make the Product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are immediately cancelling the applicable Contract, in which case we will refund to you or your credit or debit card company as applicable any money already paid to us under the Contract, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the Product, and any storage fees as provided.
- You agree that the Products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
- In event of a conflict of total cart size which entitle free delivery, the value on website shall prevail.
- Shipping / Postage will be paid by the Buyer.
- All orders will be delivered via Pos Laju courier service.
- All items will be packed in our Standard Packaging. A tracking number will be provided once item is sent.
- All standard precautions had been taken in our best, to ensure the delivery safety of the product. We are not responsible for items missing or damaged in transit.
- The Standard Delivery Charges by regions for domestic transaction is as follows:
i) Klang Valley : RM 15.00
ii) Penisular States : RM 20.00
iii) Sabah & Sarawak : RM 30.00
- Please allow 10 working days (after the Online Transaction date), depending on product type and its production process. However, the customer will be updated by the system and email.
- You may login to your Buyer’s Account to check on your delivery status.